This recipe belongs to my Mum. Thank you Mum!
It’s an easy recipe for a simple meal in family or with friends. I never get tired of that dish. My family neither.
Cider and apple bring a slightly sweet touch which is perfect with the curry.
It’s an ideal recipe for novices in the kitchen.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 800g chicken fillet sliced thinly
- 1 tbsp of butter or oil
- 1 tsp strong curry (madras) and 1 tsp sweet (or your favourite curries mixture)
- 1 apple (not too big – as big as the onion)
- 1 big onion
- 1 big tbsp flour
- 1 stock cube (poultry)
- 2 dl cider
- 3 dl cream
- salt and pepper
1) Brown the chicken on a high heat in the fat. Sprinkle with flour and mix well. Reserve in a container.
2) Peel the apples, cut into quarters, remove the center and chop finely. Peel the onion and chop too. In the same pan, heat up a little oil or butter, add the onion and apple and brown a few minutes.
3) Add curries, a little pepper and mix well. Add cider and stock cube, reduce heat to medium heat and cook about ten minutes. Add the chicken.
4) Put the cream and let cook a few minutes yet.
5) Adjust seasoning (salt - pepper - curry). Serve with rice and a green salad!