This is THE soup that the whole family always enjoy eating. So easy to do and so delicious!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- ¼ of a pumpkin (about 800g)
- a bunch of parsley
- 1 tsp curry
- 1 small potato
- 1 vegetables stock cube
- 1dl cream
- Salt and pepper
1) Peel, wash the potato and cut into pieces. Peel the pumpkin and cut into pieces (about 2cm). Put potato and pumpkin into a pan. Add water to cover vegetables and add the stock cube and curry. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook for about 20 minutes until pumpkin is soft.
2) Chop the parsley
3) Reserve in a bowl some cooking liquid. Remove from heat, mix the pumpkin until there are no more pieces. Add a little cooking liquid if necessary. Return to heat.
4) Add the cream and some cooking liquid if you prefer it less thick.
5) Add parsley and adjust seasoning (salt, pepper, curry). Serve, for example with fried slices of bacon and crusty toasts. Decorate with some drops of hazelnut oil.